Crue 1.5 GPM Single Hole Bar Faucet. Get a great deal here!Box opened to verify contents. The next pictures are of the actual item. The item has never been used. Onfidence as I have 100% feedback. These are the only 2 reasons for which a return will be considered. This applies to both the item and retail packaging. Any items which are used or installed, will not be accepted. I guarantee that my items have never been used (unless otherwise stated) and their physical condition is as represented. Agreed to the mutual cancellation. All of my items are photographed and where appropriate serial #'s are recorded.
99% of my buyers are very honest and appreciate the great deal they are getting. The other 1% make it hard on all of us. This item is in the category "Home & Garden\Kitchen Fixtures\Kitchen Faucets". The seller is "jaimita6784" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, Bahamas, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Cayman Islands, Martinique, Nicaragua, Paraguay.